Are you needing treatment for an alcohol or drug addiction? If so, here at Harmony Recovery Center, we have many alcohol and drug detox treatment services available to you. We know that addictions can take your entire life and flip it upside down. We will do everything in our power to help you take back control, so you can finally get the life you deserve.
What exactly is alcohol or drug detox?
Detox happens when the body gets rid of all traces of drugs or alcohol. There are many ways this is accomplished. When attending alcohol or drug detox treatment, you will get the support of trained and experienced medical professionals. They will use medications and/or other treatments to help get you physically stable.
When drugs and alcohol start leaving your system, you will likely experience withdrawal symptoms. During the detox program, the medical staff can help to manage these symptoms. Our staff members will make you as comfortable as they can throughout the entire detox process.
What can you expect during medically-assisted alcohol or drug detox treatment?
If you attend one of our medically-assisted treatment programs, you can expect many services that will help you to get clean and sober. Some of these services include:
- Medical assessment – our team will assess your physical and mental state, so they can create an individualized detox treatment plan that fits your needs
- Withdrawal management – during your stay in the detox center, you can expect our staff members to manage each one of your symptoms with medications or other treatments to help you feel better (while you may not be at 100% these treatments can help you much more than trying to detox on your own)
- Daily support – you will get round-the-clock care, supervision, and support to ensure you are safe during your detox process
As you can see, we care about our clients. We want to ensure you can safely and comfortably make it through the detox process, so you can move on to the next stage of your recovery.
How long will the detox process last?
The length of detox can be different from one person to the next. However, here at Harmony Recovery Center NC, most of our clients are done with this process between 7-10 days after they first start detoxing. However, there are various factors that can change the length of your detox. Some of these factors include:
- The number of drugs or alcohol you were consuming
- The severity of your withdrawal symptoms
- Your mental and physical functioning at the time of detox
No matter how long your detox stay is, our team will be there for you every step of the way. We are committed to helping all of our clients complete this stage of their recovery.
Getting Into Alcohol or Drug Detox Treatment
Are you struggling with alcohol or drug addiction? If so, we don’t want you to wait any longer to start detoxing from these substances. The sooner you begin this process, the sooner you will be on your way to living your best life in recovery.
Contact us today to get into one of our alcohol or drug detox treatment programs.